Friday, January 1, 2010

frist time hurt in 2010 because of her:)

huh ! ta nak tambah dose?
wtf?!
kau yg cari psal kau yg tanggung !
i hate u !
asal ?
dy kwan aaq gak
yg kau na sebok asal
mule aq panas nie..
i'm not your friend anymore damn fatty
kau same mcm zenart kau taw x?
tp kau cume kt kmpg bodo banting nie
zenart kt shah alam
what goes around come around !
its call karma !
n it will happen to u
i swear !
i very very disappointed with u my dear !
its ok memandangkan this year i have a big damn exam !
i will do da besh i try to ignore u
this the bad u give to me
juz remember !
i'm human to !
i have my feeling
and because of u
my feeling so hurt for the frist time in 2010
because of u AA !
i dont now u so violent like eric ! haha
now im serius
i crying because of u
i now u will know if i tell her
so thats y i tell her:))
there a place in your
and i now that its love ..
so where your love?
selfish?
u can ignore me because i'm your classmate
and u will friend with me one day
but not like the past
thaz 4 the semak:)
or anything u say to me:)

nice friend with ya !

1 comment:

  1. hahha !
    kecik2 da ader probbb ekk.
    atau kawan akuh ni da tua ?

    ReplyDelete